Pages

Saturday, April 4, 2009

The Importance of Breasts In a Man's Life

Why Men Are Attracted To Breasts

Now, this is what a stupid question would be like. Men are attracted to breasts because they are supposed to be attracted naturally. This is a sexual attraction which if possible leads to sex and procreation.

What would have happened if men are not attracted to breasts or boobs as they are popularly known, would be a better question.

Just imagine what if men were not attracted to boobs or any other part of woman’s body. Think what would have happened… okay no fights… apart from that…. think… no FTV or adult internet…..okay agreed but think big….no not big breasts… tell me what is the major difference it would make, no attraction to woman’s body? No sex.. no procreation and hence not propagation of the species and hence no human beings.

Now we are almost 7 billion people living on the earth because men are attracted to women’s breasts.

Why Am I Attracted To Breasts


My attraction to breasts happened…. I think in my teens or preteens.. that was natural and strictly obeying the nature I continued with my interest in breasts without any guilt. Looking at the covered breasts of woman and imagining them was my best pastime. I used to feel nice with my imagination and continued it. Anything which is repeated over a period of time becomes a habit and this became a habit.

This is a habit though natural can make you to be blamed a pervert if you cross the thin line. The dictionary meaning for pervert is a person whose behavior deviates from what is acceptable especially in sexual behavior. So trying hard not to cross that thin line and still being attracted to the breasts as a good male of the species, I continued to live. Of course, I cross that thin line when I am alone.

There is an acceptable limit to this purely natural attraction because while in a society it is difficult for men and women to work together, to study together, and to go through many other social interactions as fellow beings but not opposite sexes when you are continuous distracted by the breasts and it is embarrassing for woman when men of all age groups and different societies continuously stare at their breasts.

It is not that they don’t like men staring at their boobs, look at the cleavage showing dresses which are so popular among celebrities; it just makes them equally uncomfortable like you to perform in the society

Am I Addicted To Breasts

If this habit of staring or let me say admiring (I like this world… I do admire) the breasts goes overboard then you are in a problem. As far as I am concerned, I can say I successfully maintaining his habit at the admiring level without being addicted.

The reasons are simply few, I don’t want to be considered a pervert, our lives are complex and any addiction can be detrimental. The admiration which started in my teens or preteens continued and would continue till my death.

What Is The Best Type Of Breasts

Men at attracted to breasts of all shapes and sizes. I cannot say which the best type is. I am attracted to every type of breasts which are not abnormal. Like to fingerprints, no two woman has completely identical breasts. The size and shapes differ. The craze for the shape and size of the breasts depends on the society and the time.

There are some societies which like huge breasts like the south Indians. Look at any female film star of south India they are all buxom beauties. North Indians are different; they call these beauties fat pigs… now that’s an insult to any woman. The first qualification you need to have as an admirer of breasts is the fact that all normal shapes and sizes of women’s breasts are natural and have equally strong effect on man’s mind and body. You not liking a particular type does not mean that shape is a wrong shape unless it is abnormal.

Why This Blog About Breasts

Along with my admiration as I grew up and took a job in healthcare industry….I developed a new skill. This skill needs a completely different mindset and you cannot have the mindset of a man or even a woman to be someone in healthcare. While at work, breasts are just a part of human body an organ which has the importance in breast feeding the infant, an organ which has the risk of cancer.

This skill in me did not diminished my attraction of breasts, but I could appreciate the importance of breasts for a mother and child too. Though not well, I could also sense the importance of breasts from a woman’s point of view.

This made me start this blog and you would find in this blog everything about breasts. All the sexual, aesthetic, scientific, and medical facts of the breasts and their importance to your whether you are man or a woman. I will write about the most beautiful breasts of Penelope Cruz, I will write about aesthetics of woman’s body. Sometimes I may touch the line of being a pervert and sometimes I may be all heart can be considered a great admirer and sometimes I may be strictly a good human being helping woman with problems related to their breasts.

This blog is about breasts and how I see them from different levels of human existence spiritual, mental, physical, and social.

No comments:

Post a Comment