Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The Best Preteen Breasts in The World

My interest in breasts lead me to a phrase "preteen breasts." Curiously I searched in Google with the word. What I found was actually a pair of well developed beautiful adult breasts in a pretty preteen.






Her name is Saaya Irie. Born on November 15, 1993 she is no more a preteen but her bikini photographs started when she was a preteen. She is Japanese actress and singer. She had worked a lot as an actress and singer, but her fame is because of her bikini pictures, pretty face, and large preteen breasts.






I don't want to get into her career details here because, that's not important for the people who visit this blog.





The most important thing about this preteen beauty's breasts is during anti-Japan demonstrations in China and Korea in May 2005, our beauty's bikini photos appeared on a Chinese forum with a caption which can be loosely translated as "please listen to me my Chinese brothers carefully, please stop the demonstrations."






This pictures have reportedly reduced anti-Japanese feelings among Chinese. It seems that was the greatest thing which a preteen beauty's breasts can do.






At the end I was a little disappointed, yes I was looking for natural underdeveloped preteen breasts. But I was also happy because beautiful breasts always make me happy.




Most of the photographs available on the web are actually long after she touched her teenage. But she became famous for her preteen breasts.

16 comments:

  1. she is incredibly beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. as a father i have a twelve years old girl, who seemingly went from nothing to something over night in the breast department. she is very beautiful, but i worry about her, because now boys and men look at her like she is 25 instead of twelve. she has d sized breatsts almost, and it scares me. dont get me wrong, she is very beautiful, but as her father, i dont wish to think of her as sexy ever. am i too over protective?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No your not over protective if you get to concerned you could slip birt control in her breakfast but hell it shouldn't get to the point

      Delete
    2. I would eat your daughters pussy

      Delete
  3. no Anonymous you are not over protective she has a good father that will not ever let some one heart her you are doing good man

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I see your daughter? Just kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like the preteen breasts suckin and i prefer the newly budding breasts

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love bearly there breast on a preteen and dam they are hot and sexy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I prefer preteen breast to be underdevelope they just look so sexy and tasty

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love preteens breast to b small so i sux on dem not

    ReplyDelete
  9. um - where are the pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just puffy nipples get me hard !

    ReplyDelete
  11. my boobs are bigger and im 12

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like to fuck her and lick her pussy

    ReplyDelete